Monday, January 24, 2011

Time Ticks!


It occurs to me that we are nearing 
the end of January 2011!

We are at the very beginning of a new
week.  Monday brings with it just a taste of 
the new beginnings feel we get with each
New Year's Day.

Options stretch before us for the new week.
Will we meet it with joy?
What do we want to accomplish?
Whom will we impact this week?

So often people refer to Monday as a downer.
Back to school or work....
but this morning it occurs to me that it is a 
wide open door of opportunity.

Are you ready?
Step on through and make this
week a blessing in your life and 
in that of others!
Should be amazing!!!

6 comments:

Carol said...

Great post! Each day is a blessing!

Smiles,
Carol

Vickie said...

'Morning, Becky! Good post - as I am gearing up for spring. Time to get back to house renovations so we can get it on the market. Holidays made us take a little break and I'm SO ready to get moving on this! Working on my spiritual side, too, which is so hard sometimes amidst all the busy-ness of life, and always the most important! I LOVED your tulips in your last post! Have a wonderful week! And thanks for giving us a moment to pause and think!!!

Unknown said...

G'morn Becky ~
Fabulous write/share! If only all could take into account this so readily.

Only 335 days left before the holidays are quickly upon us once again ... sorry, had to say that. Chuckle!

Pop over for our Valentine's Giveaway

Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN ~
Hugs, Marydon

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I like Mondays. It is like you said, a new week full of potential!

Let's make the most of it!

Barb said...

Wow, what a wonderful attitude. I totally love it.

Becky, I love all the decorating posts in Blogland but I must admit, I love this kind of post best. So positive.....so full of possibility!

Kudos to you!

Hugs, Barb

Gayla said...

Uplifting post!!!