Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Out The Kitchen Window

A wonderful evening out with Chelsea, Mrs. Rabe and Emily 
last evening ended up a bit of a nail biter as I drove
in snow.  

Not being one who enjoys the uncertainty of 
whether the car will stay on the road
I found myself wishing we had headed 
home just an hour sooner.

However, taking it slowly we did just fine.

This is the view out my kitchen window.
I'm loving that!

I had to add more photos after
a quick trip out with the
dogs....the ice is thickening.
However, it is supposed to
begin warming so all should be well
in a couple of hours.










6 comments:

Carol said...

BRR-R-R! Amazing, beautiful pictures! Stay safe & warm!

Smiles,
Carol

Mrs.Rabe said...

The ice photos are great!

Glad it won't be staying around too long!

stefanie said...

that is just gorgeous!!! great photos!

Linda (PA_shutterbug) said...

Great pictures of the ice on the tree branches! The sun has been out strong most of the day, and temperatures were above freezing. We've had a lot of melting going on. I see a lot of dripping going on outside my windows. I would love to see all the icicles hanging from our gutters gone!

♥ Luciana Mira ♥ said...

Very nice blog, I love the pictures, they are amazing!

Elena said...

Beautiful pictures! They brought a chill to my mind. The snow is so pretty to look at but no fun to be out driving in:)