Sunday, May 18, 2008

Worship



Psalm 150
Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.

Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.

Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.

Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.



Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD.



Praise ye the LORD.



2 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

Praise Him, praise Him!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Unknown said...

Oh, I love this Becky! The photos really said it all, too!

Thanks for your comments on my blog. I didn't do my usual "Today's Bouquets" because I had worked several days on the Mental Pause post. Believe me, I hot flashed all the way through it. The laugh did me good.

I hope that your Sunday went smoothly. Bear is going to get up to go to work and I sometimes wait for him to leave. He sometimes hits the snooze too many times and I'm the one who can't go back to sleep.

Talk to you later, Kj