Thursday, May 1, 2008

Good News!

Thank you for your comments and concern.

All of the medical "stuff" of the last
two days is over...

I am well and had good reports both
days.

This means that I am fit and ready to go
into surgery with the best chance of getting
this pain and problems resolved.

It is very likely that I will come out
of surgery headed flat out into menopause
as it is planned to remove my only remaining
ovary. Anyone have some good advice for
this type of situation?

Thanks again...

Sleepy Me...I woke up in the middle of the
last procedure and tried to see what was
going on but the anesthesiologist quickly
sent me back to dreamland...now I could take
a very long nap!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take it easy and rest!! Get yourself ready for this procedure. Will you have laporoscopy?? This is easier recovery!

Becky K. said...

Hi Paula,

To answer your question...the Surgeon will try a laparoscopy first but is not very confident that he will be able to do what he needs to do that way. I'll appreciate the effort and IF it does work out I'll be extremely glad!

Becky K.

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Rest Becky! I am glad it all went well and you are doing good. My mom was sent into menopause after all of her surgeries but by being on a pill because of the cancer she had. She doesnt seem to be so bad with it, so I hope the same for you too!