9. Say what you mean ~ and mean what you say!
8. Boys need eye contact when giving instruction or correction.
7. Don't feel you have to go into a long explanation for every thing you ask or tell your children to do. It is enough sometimes for them to "just" obey.
6. Do discuss things at their level. You don't have to tell a three year old "everything". That is not what they are asking for...
5. Do tell your child that you love them...every day!
4. Laughter, hugs and kisses are good for the soul!
A Juvenile African Elephant Joins Trunks with its Parent
Polar Bear Family
The First Kiss
3. A daily dose of God's Word for you...a spoonful for the children... does wonderful things in helping your days go easier and in laying the foundation for those teen years.
2. Love your spouse! The kids are watching and learning!
1. Pray daily for God's guidance and wisdom!
There you have it...All I have to share today!