Sunday, September 7, 2008

Spending Time with Jesus

I am reading THE SHACK.

It is intriguing.

As I am only about halfway through
this book I am going to reserve
judgement on it.

I will just tell you how it is
effecting me so far.

I want to spend more time with Jesus.

It has caused me to think about the
different character qualities within
the Trinity.

This is a work of fiction. So the ideas
posed in the book are someone else's idea
of Truth... but it is making me think.

I'll report in again when I have finished
this book.

But, on this Sunday morning, I just wanted
to say...I'll be spending time with my
Savior today...and I'll be loving it!

Becky K.

1 comment:

Lisa Pogue said...

I heard a little bit about this book on the Hank Hannagraff radio show. I'll be interested to know what you think when you are done. Sometimes he talks over my head, so I'd like another perspective.