Saturday, November 20, 2010

Another Kick-off and an Invitation


Hip, hip hooray!  
I am meeting a new group today.
So many of my fundraisers have been with groups 
who have come back to me that this is exciting.
Getting to meet a whole new group!

This time it is a basketball program for homeschoolers.
They play teams from Christian Schools and other
homeschool teams, I believe.

I had better get running to finish up the last
minute details and get out the door.

Here's to a great fundraiser for TEACH Basketball!

You can see more about the groups that are currently 
selling at my candle website...

We're All God's Children
Lapeer Quiz Team
CHALC 2011 Graduation
TEACH Basketball

Oh!  And I wanted to tell you that
if you are in Lancaster County you should 
come next Saturday.....the 27th 
where I will be one of the many vendors at a craft bazaar!
This church is just outside of Quarryville
in a beautiful country
setting and is the church of one 
of our favorite neighbor families.
The church name link will take you
to a map for directions.
I only go to one 
craft show per year now 
but am asked
to do several.  
I chose this one because they planned
so far in advance and were so organized.
I think this is going to be GOOD!!
It is their first time to host
a Bazaar but every indication is that 
they have everything well under control.
So, if you are in the area....
Stop in! 
I would love to see you!

Tell me you saw it at Hospitality Lane
and you can choose one candle, 
any size,
at half price!

5 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

You are one crazy, candle lady! But we love you! lol! We are glad you make such delightful candles!

Melissa G said...

Good morning Becky. I'm burning my cappaccino candle right now!

Vee said...

That church bazaar sounds like fun! May it be a wonderful sales opportunity as well. You're offering a really good bargain...wish I could make the trip.

Susy said...

You're awesome. You should teach time management classes! I know you'll do well - keep us posted.

Unknown said...

G'day Becky ~ Congrats! That is wonderful news for you.

I want to order (2) of the 12 oz. pumpkin spice ones but for the life of me, I can't see where to do this.

Have a beautiful & blessed Thanksgiving holiday ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon