Thursday, October 8, 2009
Just One Word!
Sally, at The Smiling Sally Blog has gifted me with this challenge.
It is a challenge because I can only answer with one word answers.
I am to pass this on to six lovely friends.
They, in turn are to do the same and then let those
people know that they have been chosen...
Here we go!
1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen
2. Your hair? blonde
3. Your mother? sweet
4. Your father? missed
5. Your favorite food? lasagne
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? heaven
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? candlemaking
11. Your fear? Flying
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
13. Where were you last night? church
14. Something that you aren’t? whiney
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? space
17. Where did you grow up? PA
18. Last thing you did? sleep
19. What are you wearing? pj's
20. Your TV? annoying
21. Your pets? sweet
22. Friends? many
23. Your life? awesome
24. Your mood? sleepy
25. Missing someone? Dad
26. Vehicle? Mazda
27. Something you’re not wearing? socks
28. Your favorite store? Kirklands
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Monday
32. Your best friend? husband
33. One place that you go to over and over? church
34. One person who emails me regularly? Deanna
35. Favorite place to eat? Mom's
O.k. now who to pass this on to...
Mrs. Rabe at Creekside Cottage
Kelly at Cozy Comforts
Tracy at Tracy's Corner
Melissa at The Gill Family Adventures Blog
Terri at Lakewood Manor
Ronda at A Peachy Keen Life
These are some sweet family focused bloggers.
I love those little peeks into other ladies
kitchens, homes and families. It can be very
Have a great day!
See you later.
I am having a hard time getting around to
visit this week with my crazy schedule but
I am thinking about you...and will get there
as soon as I can.