Sunday, October 18, 2009

Its Been A While...Update on Hospitality Lane Stuff

O.k. for a person who is used to
posting daily, it seems a long time
since I last wrote.

But we have had a wonderful and very
busy weekend with my friend Shelley,
"the cousins", shopping and church.

I admit to being exhausted and a bit
apprehensive as we head into a new week.
Monday morning will find us at the hospital
with a liver biopsy for Warren.
We would appreciate your prayers.
I would much rather be the patient
in cases such as these. I hate the
thought of my husband having discomfort.

This procedure will take a fairly short
amount of time to accomplish but then he
has to lie totally still for four hours.

Something tells me that God knew we were
going to need some rest about now...lol.

I appreciate all of you who take time out
of your day to read here. Knowing how busy
everyone is these days it is a blessing to
have you stop in.

Now, Warren is preparing for me to cut his
hair. Guess you can't have a liver biopsy
with long hair, (according to him),
and shaggy beard...who knew?

Love Ya!

Photobucket

9 comments:

PJ said...

I'll keep you extra close in my prayers, hopefully things will turn out well.

I hear there's a possibility I might get to see you at the end of the month... how great would that be!

Becky K. said...

That would be totally awesome!

Carol said...

I will saying prayers for Warren that everything will go smoothly. Our God is an awesome God!!!

Blessings,
Carol

LV said...

Trust all goes well with your husband. I hope it is not as bad as it sounds to me. May many blessing come your way during this difficult time. Take care.

Karen said...

Becky,

I'll be praying for Warren-and for you!-tomorrow.

It *is* hard to be the one waiting while your loved one undergoes a procedure.

How long will it take for results?

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

Warren and you will both be in my prayers.

Becky K. said...

Karen,

You asked how long until we have results? They told us it will be weeks...
"Its just the way it works", she said.

Becky

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Praying my friend.

Tim says that since Warren has the day off work, and after you get back from the hospital would he like to come by and help with the barn! jk of course!

Abatevintage said...

OH wow a busy week full of shopping sounds wonderful. Have a great week.

Blessings,
Heidi