Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm Almost Famous!

O.k., that is a stretch...
but I'm related to someone
who is almost famous.

My cousin, Nathan, is 
going to be on American Idol
tomorrow night.

He will play his fiddle for Lauren Alaina.
All season long he has posted
on his Facebook
that we should all vote for his 
friend, Lauren....
and now he will be there!

My cousin is GOOD!!

The hours and hours of 
practice, lessons and time on the 
road to drive to orchestras he played 
with are amazing.
Back then it was mostly 
classical and hymns on the violin.

Now he is 
reaping the benefit.

Granted he is not playing the 
type of music that I always heard him
play when the family got together to 
sing.....but he is an up and comer in the 
music scene.
I am so excited to watch for him 
tomorrow night.
Go Nathan!!!!!

10 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

That will be fun!

Theresa said...

Way to go Nathan! I can't wait to see him... that will make me famous because I know your Nephew:) Have a blessed day dear Becky! HUGS!

Theresa said...

OOPS, your Cousin:) As soon as I hit send, I remembered it was your Cousin!

Melissa G said...

That's exciting!

Susy said...

How fun! I'll be watching. You'd be surprised to find out who I'm related to (: Easter Blessings to you and your family.

Cindy said...

That is soooo cool!

Vee said...

Ohhh! Cool! Then I am almost famous because I know you and you're almost famous. ☺ It must be very special to see your cousin's success!

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Woo hoo! We'll be rooting for Nathan!

Joyce said...

I am so addicted to American Idol that my kids and young niece think I am bonkers...I will be watching your cousin for sure. I love Lauren and all the other talented performers. Happy Easter!
Joyce

Elena said...

Wow, that is so awesome!