Monday, March 15, 2010

Celebrating 21 Years...

Warren and I are off on an
adventure to celebrate our
anniversary.

Upon our arrival at the hotel
we saw this fancy couple in a
puddle.



They reminded me of us...
crazy, I know.

He's the good
looking one...so dashing!



They were as happy as could be
in a humble puddle.
Warren and I have been that way for
all of our marriage.
Buying homes that no one else wanted
and making them desirable.

Oh how I enjoyed that.
Combining his technical skills
with my love of paint and decor.

He leads...


We went for dinner and ice cream
coming back several hours later and
this dear couple was still in their
very own puddle.

That's us too.

We aren't going anywhere.
We love our shared puddle.

It has been a very interesting
twenty one years.
Makes me curious about the next
twenty.

She follows...


Note the blue feather on Mrs. Duck's
side. Love that shade of blue.
That is for my friend, Sally, at the
Smiling Sally Blog. Celebrating
Blue Monday! If you stop by you'll
see all kinds of Blue.

Today we are going to pretend to be tourists
in Lancaster County. I'll most
likely take a lot of pictures to show
you later.

Have a happy Monday!

Photobucket

25 comments:

Carol said...

Happy Anniversary to you & Warren! Enjoy your little get away.

Blessings,
Carol

Chubskulit Rose said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubs!

My Blue Monday post

sherry said...

happy anniversary. :o)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha it's so funny how I can see what you're doing even though I'm not there!! Ice cream? well fine. ;o)

Chelsea

SmilingSally said...

Happy Anniversary, Becky; thanks for including that sweet blue feather. Happy blue Monday!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary to you and Warren. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of the Lancaster area.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

That is one sharp looking couple!

I hope you have a fantastic day away!

Tracy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Elena said...

Happy Anniversary! Twenty one years, that is awesome!! Have a wonderful time.

Kim, USA said...

Wow 21 years, CONGRATULATIONS!!

What a deal

Phyllis said...

Happy Anniversay to you and Warren. Hope you had a great time just the two of you.

♥ Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Blue Monday!

Tracy said...

Happy Anniversary, Becky & Warren! May the love keep growing and blooming! Enjoy your celebration. Hubby & I celebrate 10 years of wedded joy this Wednesday! :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

Jerri said...

Have a wonderful anniversary! It sounds like the two of you were made for each other. I will be looking forward to the pictures of Lancaster County.

Jerri

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary!

Have fun being tourists. Can't wait to see the pics!

I'm laughing that Chelsea is checking up on you while you're away...

Tracy said...

Hoping you have another twenty love filled years. I like the duckies too:)

detweilermom said...

congratulations on 21 years. Dave and I will be celebrating 25 in May. He is in Ohio at orientation for his new job. I love the way you find the cutest things to take pictures of.

judy said...

Happy Anniversary, neighbors... hope you have a fun filled day!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Happy Anniversary! The ducks are sweet!

Manuela

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary you two love birds!

Brittany Ann said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your sweet husband!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Warren and Becky!!

I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating!!

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Happy Anniversary !
Blessings,
~Myrna

Vickie said...

Becky you make the best analogies! You & Warren have a wonderful getaway in your own little puddle!

Sandra said...

Hi Becky. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby. I hope you guys had a nice time.
Our 24th wedding anniversary is tomorrow March 18th.
Blessings,
Sandra