Monday, August 20, 2012

On a Sunny Day at Hospitality Lane

 Georgia's kitty, Beau, is so handsome!


 I had to see what I could find at the butterfly bush.  Its like its own little ecosystem.

 After scaring one beauty away I found this guy.  Score!





 These two are great friends.
They chase each other.
Meeting up with nose taps.


She's just too cool for words.  

Have a happy day.
While it is overcast here today I think we can enjoy it anyway.
Perhaps a trip to the gardens this afternoon after the work is done.
We'll see.
Chelsea is doing her laundry and baking banana bread
while I have two candle events this week to prepare for
so I need to make up candles for those and 
fill three orders before we can play.
So.....I'd best get off here and get to work!

6 comments:

PJ @ Planned in Pencil said...

Love those butterfly snaps! So beautiful.

Theresa said...

Beautiful butterflies! I love seeing those sweet flowers and the butterflies enjoying them! Great score to get those pictures! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

We missed you yesterday afternoon!

Chloe is such a cute dog - she's my favorite - but don't tell Bandit!

We have school today and floor cleaning on tap...

Enjoy your day.

Deanna

La Fleur Shabby Homestyle and Flowers said...

hallo, das sind wunderschöne bilder. der schmetterling ist fantastisch!
da soll noch einer sagen, dass hund und katze sich nicht leiden können und siehe da es sind die besten freunde.

liebe grüße

brigitte

SmilingSally said...

You are a busy lady. I enjoyed seeing your dogs.

Elena said...

Beautiful butterfly shots and adorable pet pics!