Thursday, May 16, 2013

It Has Been a While


Tidbit hasn't had any blog time for quite a while.
She was looking kind of cute
on the other end of the sofa this morning.

She was on the other end of the sofa because
I made her leave the space just by my ear.
This cat purrs so loudly that it can be 
distracting.


Have a wonderful day.
I'm off to the candle kitchen to finish up 
an order for the Shar-Pei Rescue, 
prep some candles for a local shop,
mail some candle club orders
and to make up a Baby Shower Favor order.

I also have to stop by the school district office
to see if they have some paperwork 
the Army is requesting from Mikey.

I'm so torn as to whether I want them to have it.
Sigh........
Let's just say that I'm getting less sleep these days
with all of this underway.

Later we have music practice and some work time
at the church since we had carpet put in.
Time to replace the things that had to move.

Plenty to do around here.
Always.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Sounds like a mighty busy day dear friend! Enjoy a little rest when you can:) HUGS!

Vee said...

Yes, a busy day and not with the tasks that make your heart sing. Another opportunity to exercise your faith...most days are like this for most of us, don't you find? Tidbit is just the cutest thing! I wish that she could teach Fioré to purr...softly. ☺