Tuesday, January 10, 2012

These Turned out So Well


Every day the number one search on 
my Etsy site is Baby Shower Favors.


I'm not stupid...
slow maybe, 
but not stupid
so I've been keeping my eye
out for ways to vary my baby shower
favor options....


Yesterday Mrs. Rabe and I were out 
shopping through some wholesale
shops...
We found these pottery pieces with bears!!
Cute.Teddy.Bears!!

I was smitten and so we piled them
into pie plates that happened to be 
sitting nearby to get them to the register.

I couldn't wait to get to making them 
up this morning.
These are baby powder scented
on a tea light pedestal.

Now available in my 
and soon to be in the 
brick and mortar store,
Cape Cod Crafters at 
Rockvale Square.

If you are on Pinterest
please feel free to 
"pin them".

Smile....................

8 comments:

Theresa said...

They are OH SO CUTE:) Enjoy this lovely day my friend, HUGS!

Vee said...

Darling! Great idea, Becky. You made me laugh with your "I may be slow..." ☺

Elena said...

Those are very cute!

Melissa G said...

I pinned it!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

They turned out great!

So, so cute!

Deanna

Carol said...

Adorable! : )

Gayla said...

I so wish somebody would hav a baby in my family in time for me to order these! Mom said she would not. My son cannot. Don't look at me! but they are adorable!

Buttercup said...

These are adorable. I tried to pin them, but couldn't find them on Pinterest.