Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A New Hobby

Soup.

More specifically
potato soup.

I've found that I love making
(and eating)
potato soup.

I made one on Sunday morning 
to share at our Fellowship Meal.
I used our favorite sausage from
a local grocery store.

Yum-my.

I would tell you my recipe 
if I had one.

I kind of like to make it up
as I go.
But I think the secret is 
the red pepper flakes
and that 
Musser's sausage.

Of course the butter, 
evaporated Milk,
2 percent milk,
Tarragon,
Oregano,
Cream of Chicken Soup,
chicken boullion,
Potatoes,
Onion Powder,
Garlic,
Corn Starch,
Salt,
and
Pepper
might have 
had something 
to do with it too.

I might have to make more today.
Mmmmm....yum.
Just perfect on a blustery day.

7 comments:

Carol said...

Sounds delicious! Nothing like a bowl of yummy soup to warm up a cool day.

Smiles,
Carol

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I enjoyed it on Sunday!

Vee said...

It is so delicious and creamy. We love potato soup here, too!

Theresa said...

Sounds yummy! The next time you make it, write it down and share! I have to have a recipe:) Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

Susy said...

Your potatoe soup sounds mmmmm,mmmm good. Soup is a comfort food, don't you think? We sure eat a lot of it during the cold months; hot and hearty.

Anonymous said...

My chili was good. I looked for you to drop in .. guess it was too far to drive eh? ;-)

Your potato soup sounds delicious.

Simple Home said...

Potato soup is one of my favorite soups! It always reminds me of Sundays growing up, because my mom would frequently make it after we came home from church Sunday night. I love anything potato though. It is one of my favorite foods :)
Blessings,
Marcia