Friday, February 8, 2013

Definitely a Girly Candle

This adorable little pitcher is a custom order for a friend.
The kitty is mine.

There isn't a lot to chat about here at the moment 
so I thought I'd share.

My friend gave me the pitcher some time ago and 
said that I should fill it sometime later.

It's later.

I've been enjoying its cuteness in my kitchen 
and decided that I should not get too attached.
So she'll get it back this Sunday if I remember
to take it with me.

Do you love it?

The scent is fresh citrus infusion.

so fresh and delightful.


Mrs.Rabe said...

Very cute and girlie!


Vee said...

It is adorable.

Theresa said...

I DO love it:) Sweet kitty is gonna miss that scent! Have a blessed weekend, HUGS!

Susanna said...

Ooooh, and I get to have it in my house! Thank you, Becky!