Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Clip Art Addiction!!

Hello, my name is Becky.
I love clip art.



Until recently I made do with photos I had taken for my candle labels.
Then I got too busy to go out and take photos.

It occurred to me to check Etsy for shops that would allow me
to use their art on my candles.
There are some...but not all allow it so I have to shop carefully.



This is one set I found recently in Australia.


I used the following bicycle on Orange Clove Candles
this Fall.


I love them so much!!


Options of clip art  are nearly endless
 and I am thankful 
that they aren't usually 
bank breakers.
Creating fun and beautiful options 
by sharing in the talents 
of other artisans.  
It is a delightfully symbiotic relationship.
NOTE:  Please do not use these images without purchasing them.
Thanks!

5 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

There are very cute! Great choices!

Deanna

Vee said...

Darling! My daughter recently purchased a logo that she was very happy with and for not too much $. Thing is that they retire the image once purchased, right?

Becky K. said...

Some may retire the images with use but most that I am aware of sell them over and over again.

Theresa said...

Love clip art here too:) Love the bicycle candle design! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Buttercup said...

These are great. I'm especially taken with the bike and autumn leaves, and the candle scent is enticing. Happy autumn wishes!