Monday, September 17, 2012

Guest Posting at CASTTEAM Blog....

Hi There.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
We did but now I feel as if I need a weekend
to recuperate from my weekend.
Crazy, I know.

I should be working right now, 
but I'll get there.

Just wanted to share
this link to a devotional I wrote for one of 
my Etsy teams.

Just click the photo to go there.

Now, I need to go and heat up my melter.
The first fund raiser order of the season is 
in and due back out the door on Thursday.
So....I'm off.

Have a wonderful day!!


2 comments:

Vee said...

All the best with the fundraiser. I'm still shocked that you don't drink coffee, though I'm very happy to know that you are dependent on the Word of God.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

It does look amazing but only if it were on the top of hot chocolate!