Saturday, January 14, 2017

Today, We Make Chocolate....Candles that Is....


I'll be headed out in just a few minutes to teach a class on how to make hot chocolate mug candles.  The last time I did this is was for two classes of about 8 middle school students.  This morning it is for adult women.  Hmmmm.....which is better?  That is yet to be determined.  :-)

I had so much fun finding mugs yesterday.  It has been a very long time since I had to do that.  But I got some "sweet" ones...




Hope wherever you are today you stay warm and safe.  The weather is ugly in some parts of the country.  We will get some snow and freezing rain later, they say.  Hoping we are all tucked safely back into our homes before that happens.

1 comment:

Vee said...

Hope that you have fun and that you report back about which age group is more fun to teach! Love the hot chocolate mugs...and the Hershey mug is too cute..course the poinsettia cup and saucer is very pretty, too.