Tuesday, November 4, 2014

So Many Candles.....

 Number One Seller when sniffed.

 My Favorite Tin....

 The hidden Treasure.  A very delicious candle.

 The most popular candle when not sniffed.  :-)  
But they come back for more.

 I don't think anything really needs to be said......yum!


 Definitely not a jar candle.  A throwback to how this company began.
But currently available in my Etsy shop. 

 When the stress of many orders and short time gets to me...
making these helps so much!
Relax with lavender.


Just heard another order is coming in for these.  
So glad this ministry is getting benefits from their candle sales.

These are a tiny fraction of the candles being made here.
It is so much fun!
I'm a happy camper.

3 comments:

Vee said...

They all look heavenly! I just found my stash of Good Neighbor candles...cinnamon is one ans the other is balsam...delightful!

Tanza said...

Hi my friend.
Ooohhh noooo ..... I missed this post !!! The important CANDLE post ...... geez, now, I'm thinking I NEED more candles !!! What wonderful scents ..... NOW, decisions .... Ooohhh my :O I will get back to you my favorite, BESTEST candle maker lady around !!! I'm sooo happy we found each other !!! You just rock ... YOU DO !!!!
Love you ~Tanza~ xo

JD/ Jill said...

So happy to read that your candle company is doing well. I keep saying that one of these days I'll get up your way and maybe buy a candle or two in person. Would love to get to visit with you again.
My year was busy with doctors, (My age has caught up with me) but thanksfully, all had turned out much better than the doctors expected. I have had a lot of answered prayers. Blessings to you and your family.